Theme 2 - DEPLOYMENT OF AAL SOLUTIONS: INNOVATIVE FINANCIAL MODELS
This theme aims to present two complementary perspectives influencing the AAL solutions Roll-Out: in one hand how Governments perceive value in AAL Solutions and how they are embedding these in the national health and social care systems (macro approach); on the other hand, how the regional authorities, municipalities and service providers (micro approach), perceive the value of AAL Solutions, and how these are incorporated in the daily operation.
Proposed topics to debate in workshops:
- Large companies interested in broadening their scope (telecom, car, home, insurances);
- PPPs to support this alternative way;
- Good practices of Pre-Commercial Procurements (PCP) and Public Procurement of Innovative Solutions (PPI);
- Shared savings (e.g. the Health Deal, Social Impact Bonds);
- Risk investment (nonprofit and for-profit ventures);
- Time banks (giving help to society now and getting it back when you are old);
- What do policy makers really need and want in order to offer the right environment for bringing assistive technology into use (e.g. regulatory aspects)?
Remember! You can actively participate at the Forum by proposing your session. See here for more information. Deadline for submitting is 20 April 2017