Theme 2 - DEPLOYMENT OF AAL SOLUTIONS: INNOVATIVE FINANCIAL MODELS
This theme aims to present two complementary perspectives that are influencing the incorporation of AAL Solutions: the first is how Governments perceive the importance of AAL Solutions and subsequently how they are embedding these in the national health and social care systems (macro approach); and on the other hand, how the regional authorities, municipalities and service providers (micro approach), perceive the value of AAL Solutions and subsequently, how these are introduced in daily operations.
Proposed topics to debate in workshops:
- Large companies interested in broadening their scope (telecom, car, home, insurances);
- PPPs to support this alternative way
- Good practices of Pre-Commercial Procurements (PCP) and Public Procurement of Innovative Solutions (PPI)
- Shared savings (e.g. the Health Deal, Social Impact Bonds (SIB))
- Risk investment (nonprofit and for-profit ventures)
- Time banks (giving help to society now and getting it back when you are older)
- What do policy makers really need and want in order to offer the right environment for bringing assistive technology into use (e.g. regulatory aspects)?
Remember! You can actively participate at the Forum by proposing your session. Deadline for sessions submission is now closed, but you can apply a Poster. See how here.