The annual conference of the Ambient Assisted Living Joint Programme (AAL JP), the AAL Forum, will take place in Norrköping, Sweden, between 24 and 26 September 2013. The event is entitled “Impacting individuals, society and economic growth” and its goal is twofold: on the one hand the conference will showcase the significant progresses made by the AAL JP projects and solutions in the exhibition area with various demos and presentations, whereas the discussion in the sessions and in the plenaries will address two important questions:
- How can we support an increased independence for older adults and benefit for the society as a whole?
- What are the business models that stimulate large scale use of AAL solutions and how may they boost economic growth?
The complete CALL FOR CONTRIBUTION is downloadable in word version or you can download only the track that mostly interests you as follows:
Closing date of call for contributions: 17 May 2013
Submission approval: Begin June 2013
Additional instructions to the contributors:
- In order to contribute you have to register at EasyChair.org
- A registration link is provided in the submission page: https://www.easychair.org/conferences/?conf=aalforum2013
- Abstract is to be written directly into the web form of EasyChair (limit: 2000 characters)
- Optionally, you may enclose additional material, maximum file size 20MB
You may start entering information in EasyChair and save it. Once you feel ready, you just submit it.
Need more information?
contact us @ firstname.lastname@example.org